As a Data Analyst, you will:
• Seek to understand the programs of PrairieCare and recommend data to report
• Support design of business reporting by partnering with stakeholders and architecting solutions that deliver reporting across service and repair systems
• Blend a strong technical background with knowledge of organizational needs to provide workable solutions
• Facilitate meetings and discussions with cross-functional representatives
• Analyze complex processes and issues using current tools and techniques such as process maps/diagrams
• Coordinate/monitor various activities including design estimates, testing and validation documentation
• Manage expectations of patients/families/employees (i.e. balancing their needs with wants and educating as appropriate)
• Take general work direction, adhere to project standards, provide progress updates, task completed and outstanding issues and produce quality services/products in a timely manner
• Ensure proper validation documentation is created for all projects
• Provide detailed functional knowledge and maintain insight to current like organizations’ best practices and how they can be applied
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of data analyst experience
- Basic web design and advanced excel knowledge
- Experience working with an Electronic Health Record (Avatar strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of CPT codes preferred
- Experience (required) with business intelligence tools such as PowerBI or Tableau, expertise with tools for data extraction, transformation, and loading such as SQL Server Integration Services, and user data capture tools such as Survey Monkey or Microsoft Forms / InfoPath / PowerApps.
- Experience with data warehousing, database engineering / design, software development, document databases, big data, cloud computing, and agile project management.
- Experience with pivot tables.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with products including Word, Outlook and Excel.
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment.
PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.