Family Liaison Practitioner
As a Family Liaison Social Worker, you will:
• Focus primarily on customer service to patients and parents/legal guardians through in person and telephonic interfacing
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the psychosocial services for patients
• Conduct psychosocial assessments
• Develop treatment plans, complete discharge plans and conduct discharge meetings
• Lead psychoeducational groups
• Communicate with patients and families to keep them involved in treatment plan decisions
• Create/revise master treatment plans as agreed upon by treatment team
• Potentially supervisor BSW interns
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field
- Licensure in the State of Minnesota (LSW or LGSW) unless Master’s Degree does not lead to immediate licensure; in that instance, must be working toward clinical licensure
- Two years’ experience in a health care setting preferred
- Experience with Electronic Health Records preferred
- Must have Experience using Microsoft Office Products including Word and Outlook
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment.
PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.