Lead BusinessPartner | Store Fulfillment: Grocery & Essentials
JOIN US AS A LEAD BUSINESS PARTNER- STORE FULFILLMENT | GROCERY & ESSENTIALSAbout This OpportunityAs a part of the Store Fulfillment team in Store Operations at Target, you will engage directly with store teams and with partners across the enterprise. The Store Fulfillment team plays a critical role with partners to shape the future of new fulfillment strategies at Target, all while continuing to optimize, maintain and support our existing fulfillment network across all 1,800+ Target stores. This role will be responsible for the fulfillment process design and execution of new fulfillment strategies, specifically the fulfilment of Grocery & Essentials. As a highly collaborative enterprise initiative, this role will be required to shape the future of fulfillment in Grocery & Essentials though end-to-end process mapping, identification of key risk and decisions, quantifying financial business impact, implementation, and on-going optimization efforts.This role will work closely with Digital and Global Supply Chain & Logistics partners, along with Stores, Technology, Finance, and Properties. The role requiresa person who ispassionate about their work, has strong executional and collaborative abilities, critical thinking and analytical skills and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Represent the Stores perspective on the development of Grocery & Essentials fulfillment strategies.
- Design, measure and optimize end-to-end Grocery & Essentials fulfillment processes that delivers guest experience, productivity and order quality.
- Assess and influence technology and physical impacts (i.e. coolers, freezers, construction) to stores for fulfillment of Grocery & Essentials
- Lead coordination and integration with any third party vendors or partner companies
- Develop and administer timetables and coordinate resources to ensure that projects are completed on time and in service to the overall strategy.
- Delegate and influence across a diverse set of support and stakeholder groups, ensuring a common understanding of goals and objectives, and identifying and monitoring tasks to ensure timetables are met and resources are coordinated properly.
- Monitor operations to evaluate results.
- Evaluate operations, capture qualitative and quantitative feedback, and continue to iterate to improve quality and productivity.
- Proactively identify risks and drive resolution to obstacles, in partnership with Senior leadership including Sr. Directors and Officers.
- Provide inputs on key functions, such as metrics development, analytics, and financial modeling.
- Support strategy and business case development on an as needed basis by conducting internal and external research and data analysis.
- Supports fulfillment strategies with partners external to Target.
- Bachelors Degree
- Fulfillment related experience
- Grocery related experience
- 8-10 Years of experience
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects or programs and comfortability with project management tools
- Demonstrated experience in design, operation and optimization of process
- Strong communication and facilitation skills that can be tailored to different audiences and environments
- Ability to think in terms of the future state, challenging the status quo, and identifying paths from current to future statue
- Proven ability to work independently under broad and general direction from supervisor.
- Strong ability to accomplish work through others.
- Strong ability to identify, define, and resolve problems that are without clear precedent.
- Outstanding ability to influence and persuade others and to negotiate effectively.
- Proven ability to drive organizational change.
- Proven ability to build and leverage partnerships across the organization.
- Strong ability to coach, mentor, and develop team members.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use data to make decisions and measure success.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Retail store experience
- Food Safety Certification/Knowledge
- Lean/6 Sigma Experience