OB Operations Analyst
PRIMARY FUNCTIONAnalyzes and synthesizes data, making recommendations to drive profitable sales, food safety, product quality, and organizational effectiveness within the Owned Brand Food division. Manages functionality of tools and templates. Proposes and delivers technical solutions to support OBF process and/or strategies. Leads key measurement or system related projects and drives the development of tools and resources to drive efficiencies and add value for OBF internal PD&D and cross-functional teams.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESOBF Product Development Tools & Reporting
- Leads creation, maintenance, and support of tools, such as Roadmaps used by Cross Functional Team throughout the PD&D process.
- Analyzes and synthesizes report data and metrics, making recommendations for business or process improvement
- Leads resource and productivity analysis and reporting, making recommendations to improve productivity and resource effectiveness
- Partners with EDABI to create, enhance, or edit existing cards for cross-functional team owned brand financial analysis
- Supports Operations Lead, technology leaders, and business owners to develop, implement, and maintain technology solutions that will increase efficiencies and effectiveness of the product development process
- Leverages team members across numerous functional areas (Business Development, Product Development, Trend Design, Food Safety and Quality Assurance, Sourcing, Packaging, Marketing and others) to define and implement technology solutions in partnership with technology teams.
- Lead development of excel or access tools (non EDABI supported) for total OBF or Vendor processes
- Manages and elevates knowledge management processes and tools. Responsible for ensuring an intuitive and sustainable process to elevate effectiveness of communication and document sharing across OBF cross-functional teams
- Analyzes and synthesizes various reports/data as identified via OBF leaders or Operations team.
- College graduate
- 2-4 years related experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Skilled in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities or tasks.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively.
- Enthusiasm and a passion for retail and product development.