Cook II - Promenade
Days: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.50 PLUS -- based on qualifications
Prepares hot and cold food items according to standard operating procedures. Performs prep work and delivers finished food product.
- Prepares hot and cold food according to standard operating procedures and food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Assists with setup, prep work, and delivery of food products.
- Organizes cooler and storage area.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of kitchen equipment and assigned work station.
Schedule: Sunday, 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday/Tuesday off, Wednesday, 8:30am-4:30pm, Thursday, 8:30am-4:30pm, Friday and Saturday 11:30am - 7:30pm
- Cooking experience to equal two years.
- Must pass Cook II test.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line equipment.