Recruiter - Bloomington, MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a Recruiter to join our growing client's team! This is a long term contract opportunity to help our client navigate an exciting period of growth for their organization. Successful candidates will have three or more years of recruiting experience in the areas of sales and engineering.
- Recruit roles at all levels, based upon business needs and hiring goals.
- Deliver the full-life-cycle of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, negotiating and extending offers.
- Collaborate with hiring managers in preparing job descriptions and appropriate interview questions to be used in the recruitment process.
- Proactively identify, source, and recruit candidates utilizing a variety of sources (job postings, social media sites, employee referrals, job fairs, etc).
- Conduct telephone, virtual, and in-office interviews with candidates.
- Actively manage the hiring process including keeping hiring managers informed of recruitment efforts and progress.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3+ years experience as a TA Specialist or Recruiter.
- Demonstrated success in managing and sourcing multiple requisitions in multiple business areas.
- Knowledge of legal/compliance guidelines around hiring and staffing.
- Experience in using recruiting systems/applicant tracking systems (ATS) in managing the recruitment life cycle.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for Recruiter - Bloomington, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly