Sr Security Solutions Engineer - Insider Threat
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Sr Engineer - Software Developer - DLP / Insider ThreatThe Data Protection team at Target is looking for a highly creative and motivated Engineer to join our Security Engineering team and build and support world class Insider Threat and Data Protection solutions in support of Target's Security Information and data protections strategies. As a member of this agile team, you will be charged with constructing and integrating solutions with many popular Open Source technologies, internally developed applications, native cloud services and COTS software.Engineers on this team will also be challenged to provide thought leadership and data protection expertise to improve development practices, simplify processes and optimize platforms. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr./Lead Engineer, you'll take the lead as you…
- Design and develop software and systems on test driven development and continuous integration practices, unit testing and creating automated test scripts.
- Understanding of data models with sources from different data systems/relational databases.
- Collaborate with other engineers and partners to ensure development meets business needs.
- Follow industry standard agile software design methodology for development and technical documentation.
- Drive evaluation and learn new tools and technologies to keep technology stack modern as needed for the Product solution.
- Develop new functionality to expand capabilities in a mature Insider Threat program
- Implement automation and enhanced monitoring to minimize operational functions
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and containers (GitHub, Drone, Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker)
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools (Chef, Ansible and Consul Template)
- Experience with open-source telemetry solutions (Sensu, Graphite, Uchiwa)
- Experience with open-source logging and reporting solutions (Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana)
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (Powershell, Python, Ruby, Groovy, Java, Go)
- Experience with cloud-based IaaS platforms: AWS, Google Compute Engine, Azure, OpenStack
- Experience with using binary repositories for versioning such as: Artifactory
- Understanding of and ability to work with Cloud hosting platforms, Virtual Machines, and OpenStack
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL, MongoDB databases
- Experience developing RESTful services using SpringBoot framework
- Ability to create clear and detailed technical diagrams and documentation
- 6+ years of software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation from requirement to production
- Highly productive coder; self-starter and self-motivated
- Experience in building highly scalable and resilient distributed systems
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Continuous learner with a passion for new and evolving technologies