Accounts Payable Clerk
Hunter Hamilton has an exciting new opportunity for an entry level Accounts Payable Clerk to work in the West metro! This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door with an industry leader. As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for a variety of duties, including:
- Processing invoices and expense reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Providing training and guidance on procedures and processes to new supervisors and HQ personnel.
- Reconciling accounts through statement review and communication with suppliers.
- Implementing strategies for a more efficient process of invoices.
- Optical scanning of invoices and supplier information for record retention and retrieval.
- Reviewing, sorting and distributing incoming department mail.
- Working with Oracle and Kofax.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance and 0-2 years of experience
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong technical skills, including MS Excel
- Quick, accurate data entry skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills