Lead End to End Dig Exp
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Lead End to End Digital Experience About This OpportunityJoin the Target.com Digital Operations & Guest Experience team, where your goal is to make the omni-channel shopping experience easy and enjoyable for our guests. As a digital strategist, you'll be on the cutting edge of innovation, developing strategies that drive sales and repeat traffic while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.The Lead End to End Digital Experience role means you will be a digital strategist focused on the execution of Target's digital business processes in order to maximize revenue, profitability, and guest conversion rates while ensuring a superior guest experience. This role provides thought leadership around Target's digital capabilities in order to drive incremental conversion, increased guest satisfaction, and lowering operating expenses. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Guest Experience Lead you will:
- Lead End to End guest experience improvements ranging from pre purchase through post order.
- Collaborate across the entire organization (Supply Chain, Pricing & Promotions, Merchandising, Product, UX and Store Ops) to evolve the guest experience, drive profitability, minimize defects, resolve process issues and define innovation opportunities.
- Leverage your cross company collaboration in order to influence these partner teams to progress projects and drive measurable results.
- Monitor and analyze real time data to deliver insights & recommendations to leaders in a way that is compelling and actionable.
- Provide Project Management experience to drive initiatives from conceptualization to implementation; lead project scoping process, develop project plans, map out rollout schedules for key initiatives, assign tasks, track progress, drive accountability and update leadership.
- Drive improvements in core domain areas that positively impact the guest experience:
- Become the expert in the digital end-to-end guest experience. Use that deep knowledge to identify current guest friction points and become an internal consultant for any strategy work related to these areas.
- Drive contact and concession strategy for target.com by working closely with our call centers, guest insights team, and product teams.
- Partner with teams across the enterprise to identify and reduce guest pain points.
- Use the voice of the guest to identify and drive innovation ideas in the digital space.
- Be on the cutting edge of the intersection of the store & digital space, championing ideas that enhance the guest experience and give us a competitive edge.
- Stay up to date with competitive landscape, industry and digital retail trends to drive evolution of the target.com strategy.
- Four year college degree.
- 5-7 years total experience with strong digital experience/background.
- Proven experience driving large organizational initiatives resulting in measureable results.
- Influential communicator in both large and small group presentations. Comfort level providing compelling recommendations to high level leaders.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, & problem solving skills. Ability to develop clear insights from large data set and able to make complex ideas simple to understand.
- Comfort level developing strategies and leading projects in an extremely ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other MS Applications, including excellent Microsoft Access, excellent Microsoft Excel skills, and Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills.