John Roberts is currently seeking a Digital Coordinator. This position's purpose is to ensure successful execution of direct mail campaigns for the customers, to drive customer preference and business results on a cost-effective basis, and support revenue growth by delivering integrated, measurable marketing campaigns.
- Plans all aspects for each direct marketing campaign including: data manipulation, procurement of direct mail production and related commercial print services, internal management and communication to sales team. Point of contact for all related direct mail management including: vendor management, pricing, postage coordination, mailing database, USPS requirements and regulations, as well as mail piece design.
- Acts as a liaison between sales, account managers and management.
- Provides professional services that enable organization to meet customer’s expectations, by keeping in contact with customers, answering their questions, and resolving any conflicts, concerns or complaints.
- Establishes strong customer service culture, helping to create the reputation of the business as a trusted and knowledgeable advisor to customers.
- Uses Innovation and forward thinking to build strong internal and external relationship that propose value to the company and its customers.
- Creates, maintains and delivers detailed project plans and assist with accurate scoping of client initiatives.
- Coordinates internal cross-functional teams, organizing daily tasks and assigning project resources to meet project milestones and delivery dates.
- Analyses and implements procedures to improve business offerings and drive sales.
- Composes and provides written and verbal presentations to various levels in the organization.
- Tracks results of campaigns and communicates outcome to management.
All employees performing this work function must be a US citizen and will be required to clear a NACLC (National Agency Check with Law & Credit).
This job description requires High risk/High Security data attention.
All Employees will be required to complete a background check prior to first day of employment. All employees are also required to sign an annual attestation of any felony and /or certain gross misdemeanor criminal convictions that occurred during their employment.
- Requires excellent hand to eye coordination
- Requires 100% color vision acuity and 100% field of vision capabilities.
- Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
John Roberts Company has been named a top workplace in the printing industry for over 17 years.
Join a progressive company that offers competitive pay, benefits and excellent career opportunities and advancement. Workout facility onsite! Candidates must pass pre-employment physical/drug screen and background check
Applicants are welcome to apply within or through our web site.
Apply for Digital Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly