Bingo/Pulltab Shift Mgr
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Areas of Responsibility:
Bingo and Pulltabs shift
Manages the daily Bingo and Pulltab floor and prep operations to attract and retain guests to optimize revenue. Maintains high guest service standards to promote guest loyalty, ensures that staff levels are adequate to meet business demands, and ensures that team members are complying with all rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Assumes Bingo/Pulltab Manager responsibilities to cover hours of operation.
- Oversees floor, prep, and inventory operations to ensure efficiency, profitability, and the effective use of resources and personnel. Includes monitoring to ensure game integrity. May recommend and implement changes to game program, policies, and procedures to increase effectiveness of operations. Communicates and implements changes.
- Addresses and resolves guest issues relating to Bingo and Pulltabs. Ensures that contact with premium players is established and maintained. Ensures guest service standards are maintained.
- Coaches and counsels team members. Recommends, completes and issues disciplinary actions and handles team member terminations.
- Completes weekly team member schedules to ensure adequate floor coverage and assigns tasks to accommodate workflow. Monitors and reconciles weekly payroll.
- Assists the Bingo/Pulltab Manager with the development, implementation, and evaluation of promotions and special events.
- Acts in accordance to regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31. Communicates and reviews suspicious activities with Surveillance personnel.
- Monitors daily departmental cash shortages and overages.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and promotes team members. Trains, develops and motivates team members and oversees training process for the department; completes and reviews performance appraisals on team members.
- Oversees the inventory and purchasing of equipment and materials related to Bingo and Pulltab operations.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Any combination of a post-high school education in business and gaming experience to equal four years, including one year of bingo operations.
- Two years supervisory experience.
- Beginning experience with word-processing, spreadsheets, database and electronic mail software.
- On feet or standing 79% of time.
- May be required to push or move equipment or materials weighing up to 200 lbs.