Generating Careers – Empowering Lifestyles
With Great Opportunities and Benefits
Minnkota Power is seeking qualified applicants for a Database Analyst located in our Grand Forks offices.
Under moderate supervision, the Database Analyst is responsible for the recommendation, design, modeling, development, analysis, and troubleshooting of enterprise and departmental databases.This position is also responsible for database administration of development and test environments including backups and maintenance. This position is able to work at most levels of database management.This position interfaces primarily with IT department staff.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or other related area preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 2+ years of experience directly related to the Essential Responsibilities.
- Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments
- Demonstrated knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
- Oracle 11g, 12c test and/or productions environments preferred
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of application servers, process schedulers, web servers, report servers, and file servers
- Hands on experience in Patching, Cloning, Backup
- Installation and configuration of Reports, and Process Servers
- Strong understanding of Applications and Integrations
- Advanced Degree preferred
On-line applications can be found at www.Minnkota.com. Resumes will not be accepted without a completed application.
Minnkota Power Cooperative is an