Generating Careers – Empowering Lifestyles
With Great Opportunities and Benefits
Minnkota Power is seeking qualified applicants for a Programmer Analyst located in our Grand Forks offices.
Under moderate supervision, the Programmer Analyst is responsible for evaluating and documenting end users’ needs and requirements.This position is also responsible for designing, developing, documenting and testing enterprise applications including enterprise asset management, inventory, procurement and financials.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred or other related area or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a full lifecycle environment including production support.
- Experience with enterprise business applications and software including enterprise asset management, inventory, procurement or financial functions.
- Strong understanding of PL-SQL
- Strong understanding of web development, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working with APIs and web services.
On-line applications can be found at www.Minnkota.com. Resumes will not be accepted without a completed application.
Minnkota Power Cooperative is an