Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Collaborates with Creative Manager and Creative Designers to produce layout for various in-house and out-of-house marketing materials including signage, invitations, direct mail, brochures, restaurant menus, etc. Heavy emphasis on designing for digital executions including but not limited to emails, digital and social ads and more.
- Under the direction of the Creative Manager and Creative Designers, produces both in-house and out-of-house marketing materials and external advertisements including but not limited to signage, invitations, direct mail, emails, digital and social ads and more while meeting established timelines and production specifications provided by Creative Designers and/or Creative Manager.
- Suggest improvements and modify format to increase the quality of production and ensure that standards are met.
- Work within specified templates and pre-designed files to resize artwork for a variety of executions
- Archive and update graphic files
- Occasional Tasks
When applying for this position, please be sure to place the Link to your online portfolio or provide examples of work and resume this will be required for consideration.
- Combination of post-secondary education in Graphic Design and/or related experience to equal two years.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and graphic design and UX best practices. Multimedia experience a plus, including video production and editing and animation.