Day shift Shipping & Receiving Clerk opening in Alexandria! If you have shipping/receiving and forklift experience, we’d like to speak with you about this opportunity. In this role, you’ll be responsible for performing a wide variety of departmental tasks, including:
- Properly packaging shipments and preparing them for pickup
- Updating electronic inventories and documents
- Operating forklift truck
- Manual inventory counts
- Keeping shipping area orderly
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must be service and safety-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and have or be willing to obtain forklift certification
- Must have experience with computers and be comfortable using hand tools and a tape measure
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.