Sr Professional Procurement Ops | Contractor & Consultant Management
JOIN US AS A SR. PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS PROFESSIONALResponsible for managing the procurement and onboarding of high-quality contractors and consultants, while reducing risk and protecting Target. Acts as a liaison with internal partners and external vendors to solve problems, answer questions and make recommendations to ensure that contractor and consultant assignments are filled leveraging Target's designated procurement processes and tools. Executes contract documents including master services agreements, statements of work, and amendment in partnership with the law team for new and existing vendor relationships. Analyzes data in order to highlight trends and provide suggestions for future process enhancements. Communicates and enforces change control expectations and systems. Comprehends project management approaches and implements them in projects. Develops plans for continuous improvement with internal partner and supplier input. Has the ability to lead cross-functional project teams.Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the procurement and onboarding of contractors, consultants, and professional services (contingent workers) to Stores, Distribution Centers and HQ locations, managing the balance between highly specialized skills and cost.
- Develop, negotiate, and execute contract documents, including master services agreements, statements of work, schedules and amendments, to appropriately capture terms, conditions and pricing.
- Leads and participates in project-level, cross-functional teams to ensure professional service needs are identified, planned and delivered in a timely, cost effective and high-quality manner.
- Leads process optimization and associated change management exercises that are focused on evolving current business processes for contingent labor.
- Leverages Target's designated procurement tool for professional services to manage contractor and consultant assignments.
- Generates and analyzes data derived from Target systems to develop recommendations and inform decisions.
- Partners with key internal partners to track performance trends, identifies opportunities for continuous improvement, and develops plans to improve systemic performance.
- Reviews and negotiate contracts, identify opportunity, risk, and effective ways to mitigate.
- Understands operational requirements of business partners, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Works closely with suppliers on advanced operational support.
- Skilled communicator with cross-functional teams, vendors, and Enterprise Leadership.
- Leads work with limited direction.
- Bachelor's degree and /or equivalent experience
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Strong contracting skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with all partners
- Ability to influence at all organizational levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced public speaking and presenting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), MBA or Advanced Degree in related field
- Contract Experience
- Paralegal Certificate