Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Responsible for developing copy and proofreading all forms of media including advertising, direct mail, print collateral and public relations within given creative guidelines to ensure consistency of language, tone and accuracy across all marketing channels. Heavy emphasis on writing for a digital environment including but not limited to banner ads, emails, site content including search and keywords and social media. Actively participates in all aspects of the implementation process by coordinating with the Marketing team, internal partners and outside vendors/agencies.
- Develops copy for all forms of media including digital advertising, direct mail, print collateral, online and public relations within given creative guidelines. Works closely with all divisional managers and directors.
- Contributes creative ideas and copy for special projects as requested.
- Actively participates in all aspects of the implementation process by coordinating with Marketing managers, internal partners, and outside vendors/agencies, as needed.
- Works with Marketing management to ensure consistency of language, tone, and accuracy of SMSC Gaming Enterprise copy across all marketing channels.
- Promotes teamwork and collaborates with marketing team and vendors.
- Assists in special projects, as assigned.
- Any combination of a post-high school education in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field and experience in advertising copywriting to equal four years.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.