Lead ACD CGI
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Position Location: India-Karnataka-Bangalore
About this Opportunity
Help shape one of the world's strongest brands. Develop innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less brand promise
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As aLead ACD CGI, you'll take the lead as you
- Understands American design sensibilities and aesthetics. Has an astute understanding of photography and translates those learnings to be able to achieve excellence in photorealistic rendering
- Ability to understand Target brands and bring it to life in photorealistic renderings
- Ability to add creative value to the briefs received
- Has an in-depth knowledge of current trends in Virtual Reality and is curious to stay abreast of the latest trends. Works with leadership to map trends with business need and is willing to experiment with POC's.
- Independently executes creative projects as per requirements
- Ability to influence partners /team on creative directions
- Helps build the CG process for Target
- Ability to lead and mentor the team for all creative deliverables
- Drives thought and strategy in CGI for Target globally
- Has working knowledge of Adobe creative suite and 3DS Max and related software
- Spends 80% of time on creative delivery of the project
- Has the ability to connect with multiple partners across the org
- Ability to influence the partner group
- Works with the team to help upskill their creative delivery
- Works with team to understand gaps in the skill set and helps mentor and coach them from a creative deliverable stand point
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, design or equivalent professional experience
- 8+ yrs working on 3d photorealistic imaging
- Pre and post production design experience
- Experience with a large marketing/ advertising firm or directly with a corporation
- Experience developing / managing large creative or production teams..
- Experience managing a creative production team, not just utilizing a team with these skills.
- Understanding of skills necessary to be successful in creating photorealistic CG work
Eligible team members will receive market competitive package including competitive pay, health, accidental and life insurance coverage, gratuity and provident fund, training and development and other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.