Electromechanical Maintenance Technician
Job fair for electro-mechanical maintenance technicians of all levels:
Tuesday, December 19th
Wednesday, December 20th
8:00am to 7:00pm.
DHL – Mills Fleet Farm
2900 Lakeview Drive
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
All electro-mechanical technicians are welcome to attend, no need to schedule an appointment. Please bring your resume and apply online prior to attending if at all possible. If you cannot attend the job fair, please apply online at www.dematicjobs.com. See the description below for more information regarding the positions available.
Dematic Corp. has an immediate need for Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technicians of all levels. These positions will function as part of Dematic’s Resident Maintenance team at our customer site located in Chippewa Falls, WI.
Our current openings include 8 maintenance technicians, 1 Raymond MHE subject matter expert technician, and 1 Maintenance Manager.
Please visit www.dematicjobs.com and search for the WI-Chippewa Falls location to apply.
Technicians will need the following skills:
--A balance of Electrical and Mechanical skills is needed for all levels of technicians. Senior technicians will require strong Electronics and Controls skills.
--Electromechanical skills, including PLC controls, servos and other discrete electrical control components.
-- Maintenance experience with material handling equipment experience is preferred.
Responsibilities are identified below and vary by technician level:
1. Preventive and predictive maintenance.
2. Scheduled maintenance.
3. Corrective maintenance.
4. Scheduled repairs.
5. Performing emergency repairs.
6. Practicing safe work habits and abiding by safety rules in accordance with all laws.
7. Logging all service work performed, recording downtime during repair and accounting for equipment service requests.
8. Skills including a balance of Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical skills with an emphasis on Controls.
These positions need to be able to perform maintenance functions and make repairs in a professional and workman like manner. Need to learn system operations in quick fashion. Needs to be willing to follow procedures and read prints, schematics. Must have an excellent safety record.
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
1. Practice safe work habits and abide by the safety rules in accordance with the safety policies set forth by our client.
2. Provide electromechanical corrective repairs and preventative maintenance.
3. Log all service work performed, downtime during repair, and account for equipment service requests.
4. Work in cooperation as a team with the DC warehouse operators.
High School Diploma required; Associates in related discipline preferred for some roles. Certification may be required in some areas.