What you do:
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative team with a passion to take care of our patients.
- Keep the PHS office clean; dust, vacuum, wash floors and surfaces, and maintain outdoor walkways.
- Work with Employees on their requests such as conference room resets.
- Perform light maintenance and manage building supplies as needed.
What we do:
- Reward our employees with benefits and a generous PTO plan
- Have fun!
- Give back
- Be part of a company recognized as a Top Employer
To qualify you must have a high school diploma or GED,good interpersonal and communication skills. Custodial experience is preferred, but not required. Light maintenance experience is a plus.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.