Human Resources Generalist/HR Manager
Staffing Partners is searching for a HR Generalist/Manager for a client located in the Twin Cities. This is a temp to hire role paying $50K-$60K, D.O.Q. This is a great, unique opportunity to own the entire HR function for a long standing, family owned company.
- Responsible for recruiting which includes: establishing employment practices and procedures, developing and placing advertisements, identifying and contacting recruitment sources, securing and screening candidate qualifications, checking references, on-boarding and maintaining personnel files.
- Prepares and maintains new hire paperwork, personnel files, payroll records, attendance, etc.
- Processes weekly payroll by
- Tracks Paid Time Off/Vacation/Sick Hours.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource activities
- Train supervisors and managers in supervisory practices, sound employee relations strategies, legal/compliance issues, H.R. policies and procedures, etc.
- Develops and applies training.
- Administers benefit and compensation programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management, industrial relations, business management, or another related field.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual with Spanish
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the built in features of the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to email@example.com with Attn: JHGHRSA in the subject line.