Best Home Furnishings, one of the largest furniture manufacturers in the United States, is currently seeking a qualified Sales & Marketing Representative to increase sales in our Minnesota territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Sales & Marketing Representative will be an exclusive independent contractor and 100% commission based with unlimited earning potential. This is a great opportunity to join and work for a growing, family-owned company. Find out more about us at BestHF.com.
Sales and Marketing Representative Job Responsibilities
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential furniture retailers.
- Utilizes all marketing tools to the fullest extent to grow the business and increase product placement.
- Attends all required trade shows and participates in required sales meetings (High Point, NC & Las Vegas, NV).
- Promotes Best Home Furnishings as an industry leader through the highest professional image and conduct.
- Handles customer service items & facilitates information between Best Home Furnishings and its retailers.
- Informs management with customer needs, interests, competitive product, and potential for new products and services.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains positive business and customer relationships.
- Territory is the entire state of Minnesota and parts of North & South Dakota.
- Sales Representative must reside in the designated sales territory.
- Significant travel is required.
- Proven work experience as a furniture sales representative is a plus.
- Highly self-motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.