Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
If you are a customer oriented, people focused professional looking to:
- Make a difference in the lives of medically fragile children and their families by creating and maintaining schedules for nurses, patients & families;
- Work for a company that values the highest level of customer service and patient care as the cornerstone of the business;
- Work in a fast paced culture of teamwork, respect and community;
- Take pride and satisfaction from helping patients, families and nurses maximize staffing coverage;
Then working at Pediatric Home Service is the next step in your career!
Our Home Care Nursing Department is a fast growing, dynamic department and we are in search of the right professional to join our group of customer focused staff.
Duties may include:
- Creating and maintaining schedules
- Communicating with nurses, patients and families
- Monitoring patient hours
- Arranging training
- Other administrative duties & special projects
- On-call duties
- Exceptional interpersonal & customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of initiative
- Adept with creative problem solving
- Strong computer skills
- Healthcare experience a plus
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Health and Dental insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Professional Development
Interested candidates should apply online at www.phscareers.com on the careers page. Please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.