Sr Specialist Guest Relations
JOIN US AS A SENIOR SPECIALIST, GUEST RELATIONSProvide a Target branded experience with every guest interaction related to complaints, inquiries and overall comments about their Target experience. Efficiently and effectively handle incoming guest contacts with high quality and professionalism, while achieving performance and service goals. Assist guests in every contact channel (e.g., phone, chat, email) and provide additional support when service is not meeting expectations. Interact with stores, districts, merchants and other key business partners to effectively handle and resolve guest issues in a timely manner. Appropriately establish relationships with guests by making strong connections and adding unexpected value to each experience. Provide superior guest service while driving loyalty and sales. Provide support for internal team members regarding policy/procedures and system functionality.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a Target branded experience with every guest interaction using critical thinking and being the guest's advocate in order to resolve the issue and drive loyalty.
- Actively listen and empathize with the guest and use positive language to reach a solution.
- Identify, evaluate and communicate guest trends that may impact Target's brand or reputation to leadership in a prompt manner.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and proficiency of all contact channels represented in Guest Relations. This includes supporting inbound/outbound calls, email and chat.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business and service needs.
- Support the initiative of sharing trends through accurate documentation and coding.
- Use on-line resources and web based applications to assist and resolve guest issues.
- Exercise a complete and thorough understanding of policies and procedures and support compliance.
- Display positive attitude in interactions within their team by contributing to group problem solving and morale.
- Empowered to make decisions for the guest and do what's best for Target in accordance with policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Maintain department performance standards and goals related to performance, quality, and level of service.
- Responsible for identifying and executing on process improvements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of customer (guest) service experience
- Strong passion for delivering a great guest experience with every interaction by listening, showing empathy, being professional and finding creative solutions to make it right for the guest
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with guests, team members and internal business partners in a positive and respectful manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (e.g., spelling, punctuation, grammar)
- Ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems, think critically and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Displays a positive and flexible attitude within the team and with the guest
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer proficient
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Contact Center, Target Store and/or Target.com experience
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- Able to provide verbal and written bilingual Spanish support
- Knowledge of Target policy and procedures
- Intermediate skill level of Microsoft applications