Financial Reporting Analyst
The Financial Reporting Analyst performs general accounting and financial reporting work for our client. This person is a key contributor to corporate month-end close, consolidation process, and internal and external financial reporting. Interacts with finance departments across the globe on a monthly basis. Direct hire opportunity with a global organization!
- Assists with monthly, quarterly and annual close processes, including the consolidation of internal and external financial data, journalizing transactions, loading data into the reporting system, and generating internal reports.
- Prepares information to support internal and external financial reports based on global information obtained ensuring completeness and accuracy of the information.
- Execute internal financial controls providing timely documentation.
- Support inter-company processes and procedures by preparing invoices, recording transactions and reconciling accounts.
- Perform analysis over financial operating results as requested.
- Assists with technical accounting research under varying levels of supervision providing reference to the applicable U.S. GAAP.
- Active contributor to financial close and reporting process improvement projects, and participates in team and cross-functional projects.
- Maintains orderly, accurate and complete files in support of assigned work responsibilities.
- Organizes records and files in a manner that facilitates retrieval.
- Interacts and collaborates cross-functionally with domestic and international accounting, finance, financial planning, human resources, tax, treasury and other functions on a monthly basis.
- Performs other accounting, reporting or analysis projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in accounting and progressive responsibilities.
- CPA desirable.
- Public accounting experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of U.S. GAAP reporting requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Effective analytical and organizational skills.