Express Service Advisor
Express Service Advisor
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don’t follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That’s because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time—that’s what drives us. That’s the Walser Way.
As an Express Service Advisor at Walser Toyota in Bloomington, you have the potential to become certified by Toyota, earn bonuses for customer satisfaction, and earn your way to quarterly recognition events for top performers. Walser knows that providing a dynamic customer experience starts from within. That’s why we actively train, mentor, and invest in every one of Walser’s 1,800 employees from day one. Walser is a talent-producing leader in the automotive industry, and this is your first step in joining a hands-on, dynamic, and growing management training program. Through this training you will be introduced to our customer centric service processes & leading-edge technologies. If you are outgoing, motivated and focused on guest experience, join our team and jump on the advisor career path.
As an Express Service Advisor, you will:
- Ensure each customer receives a positive experience
- Greet and guide guests into the service process and address their needs and concerns
- Communicate with the guest during their service to keep them informed on status
- Advise on service recommendations based on manufacture recommendations or technicians findings upon inspection of their vehicle
- Finalize customers service with return of the vehicle, review of paperwork, collection of invoice total
- Maintain manufacture specific & up-to-date knowledge on the product and services available
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
- Maintain an energetic, professional, and positive personality throughout the workday
- Must be confident working with customers and staff from diverse backgrounds
- Effective listening skills when speaking with guests
- Desire to provide a high level of customer service and be results driven
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Post-secondary education preferred
Currently hiring for the following required shift:
- Monday-Thursday: 1:00 - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 6:45am - 4:00pm
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.