Sr L&D BP Client Engagement
The Senior L&D Business Partner, Client Engagementposition employs a broad scope of influence for the design, development, and delivery of learning solutions. The Sr. Business Partner provides a comprehensive approach to business problem solving, advocating learning as well as non- learning solutions. Sr. Business Partners provide integrated learning prescriptions for their client as well, pulling together resources from throughout the corporation and externally to achieve the desired business outcomes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performance Improvement: Forms relationships with client group and HR business partners. Ability to identify learning needs as it relates to human performance gaps to drive business outcomes. Applies a systemic process of discovery by partnering with the client or leveraging external/industry knowledge. Recommends appropriate learning solutions that address root cause(s) of performance gaps rather than symptoms or side effects. Ensures learning outcomes are met. Evaluates learning solution, monitoring and reporting on impact of learning to ensure effectiveness.
· ManagesLearning Programs: Understands the holistic view of the learning ecosystem. Partners and collaborates with the client on an on-going basis to maintain a sustained business relationship. Maintains the integrity of learning programs as it relates to time/cost/quality. Strives to drive evolving business outcomes, not just training solutions.
· Project Management:
Maintains effective relationships across all company; acts as Project Manager to create effectives learning solutions. Creates a project management plan and ensures stakeholder buy-in while also adhering to cost, schedule and performance requirements. Collaborates across L&D to design, create and develop learning solutions to meet the organization's needs.
· Execution of Projects: Strategically uses expertise and experience to anticipate and neutralize issues before they arise. Is a communications hub during all phases of the learner experience (design, development, and evaluation). Anticipates change management issues and addresses them in the learning prescription. Gathers, organizes and analyzes information regarding the impact of learning solutions against key business drivers.
· Instructional Design: Consults with clients, colleagues, and senior leadership to providelearning solutions with broad impact and business outcomes. Leverages instructional design expertise across L&D to analyze and select the most appropriate strategy, methodologies and technologies to maximize the learning experience and impact. Marries adult learning theory/research with the practical business needs of the organization.
· Training Department Leadership: Is viewed as a leader within Learning & Development. Mentors/coaches new team members as needed. Active in large scope initiatives/projects. Proficient in learning & development theory and practices. Regularly seeks new information on learning methods/technology. Requires less direct supervision and is autonomous in ability to perform responsibilities.
• Reports to a Manager within Learning & Development
• Partners with key client(s) and other areas as needed to maximize results
•Collaborates across team lines within L&D
· College Graduate
· Strong interpersonal/communication skills
· Strong consulting skills
· Advanced degree in education, instructional design, or human resource development
· Target Stores experience
· Minimum three years' experience in consulting/learning & development
· Experience in training assessment/evaluation