John Roberts is currently seeking a Mailing Manager. This person is responsible for coordinating and directing our three shift mailing operation.
This person will ensure the availability, motivation, training, evaluation and discipline of all mailing production personnel. Achieve the fiscal objectives set by management for mailing operations.
Act a liaison between Information Technology, Sales, Support Services, production and customers to determine customers’ expectations and satisfy customers’ needs.
- Ensure that the Company’s participatory management philosophy is implemented in the department in a fair and effective manner.
- Participate in daily production meeting.
- Coordinate with the Plant Scheduler to ensure an orderly flow of work.
- Coordinate with the Director of Mailing & Logistics to ensure availability and efficient use of revenue-producing equipment and facilities.
- Improve the production control process, to include job tickets, through standardization, simplification and technological advancement.
- Achieve and maintain ISO 9001-2000 certification and other quality initiatives, in coordination with the Quality Manager.
- Achieve and maintain Company and departmental safety initiatives and monitor applicable OSHA compliance in coordination with the Human Resources Director.
- Direct and coach a continuous review of production processes to ensure that quality and financial objectives are being met. Departmental budget is reviewed monthly.
- Ensure that performance standards are set for production personnel and that effective evaluation and accountability measures are instituted
- Conduct employees’ performance reviews and document.
- Monitor attendance of department personnel.
- Participate in Company or customer meetings to include the generation and presentation of effective presentations.
- Maintain working knowledge of commercial print production and business application computer programs to lead and to perform departmental and project tracking functions.
John Roberts Company has been named a top workplace in the printing industry for over 17 years.
Join a progressive company that offers competitive pay, benefits and excellent career opportunities and advancement. Workout facility onsite! Candidates must pass pre-employment physical/drug screen and background check
Applicants are welcome to apply within or through our web site.