DECKO Products located in NE Minneapolis has an immediate opening for an experienced warehouse and distribution associate to join our team. We distribute a wide variety of products which are sold throughout North America and Canada. This position includes receiving, stocking, picking, packing, shipping, light assembly, sanitation and driving a straight truck as needed. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Light assembly, labeling and boxing finished products as needed.
- Accurately receive product and process into the computer system inbound shipments by using the packing list and purchase orders.
- Perform inventory control and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Be willing, able and capable of driving a company straight truck for deliveries on occasion as needed, some overnight travel on occasion.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- A minimum of two years of experience working in a warehouse.
- Operate a forklift and stand up lift along with other material handling equipment. A current forklift certification is preferred.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Computer experience with shipping, receiving and inventory control.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Must have the ability to stand and have the ability to lift heavy objects up to 60 pounds frequently.
- Must be company minded and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday, overtime as required.
* Education and Experience
· High school diploma required, some college preferred.
· Must obtain proper certification for forklifts and the straight truck.
· Experience with FedEx and UPS shipping stations.
*Excellent Benefit Package
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time (P.T.O.)
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance, LTD
- H.S.A. Plan
- 401k Plan
To apply for this position please email resumes to email@example.com or mail them to Decko Products , 2301 Traffic Street NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413.
Decko Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status or other characteristics protected under federal, state and local laws.