Bromelkamp Company is seeking a full-time database consultant. The ideal candidate will uphold our company mission to foster the work of grantmakers and community lenders by providing exceptional technical support, conducting trainings, and managing client projects.
Responsibilities: The individual in this position is required to manage their workload to include timely completion of client projects, upholding Bromelkamp’s customer service standards, internal and external communication, and being accountable to an average of 40 hours per week of work as described in the position description. Database Consultants report to the Consulting Team Lead.
Client Facing Work 80%:
· provide technical support (troubleshoot problems, instruct clients in use of Bromelkamp Co. LLC software)
· implement projects (design and implement systems, provide technical solutions, convert data)
· conduct trainings (in groups/one-on-one/at Bromelkamp Academy/webinars)
· manage client projects (confirm project definitions, provide estimates and timelines, and manage to those commitments)
· manage client relationships (answer administrative questions, set expectations, suggest improvements, identify opportunities for training, new products, etc.)
Internal Projects 5%:
· manage internal projects (documentation, update testing, product development etc.)
· meetings, strategic planning, prioritization, scheduling, etc.