Sr Account Executive - Target Media Network
Description: JOIN US AS A LEAD STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - TARGET MEDIA NETWORKSimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Media Planner, Media Buyer, Sr Buyer, Sales, Digital MarketingAs a key member of our Target Media Network, the Lead Strategic Account Executive is responsible for driving media sales through partnerships with key Target vendors. Strong communication and digital/traditional media experience are critical in order to tell Target's key differentiation position in the media market. Media strategies will be developed to meet vendor needs while keeping Target's brand promise top of mind. Proven experience in leveraging data to create relevant insights that support digital strategies while keeping internal leadership and our key vendor partners consistently informed are crucial. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Strategic Account Executive -Target Media Network, you'll take the lead as you…
- Determine and develop sales strategies to achieve the financial plan.
- Stay current on business, market and industry trends.
- Create new seasonal and category level opportunities to drive incremental sales.
- Strive to deliver relevant advertising that compliments the Target brand.
- Manage a portfolio of strategic vendor partners to ensure financial growth and digital innovation.
- Create digital and traditional marketing strategies to support Target's campaigns and understand how to balance vendor and corporate needs.
- Identify unique funding opportunities and present strategic partner opportunities at a corporate vendor brand level.
- Own responsibility for monthly and annual forecast (sales and profitability).
- Analyze omni-channel guest data, segmentation technologies and unique positioning within the purchase funnel to present vendor solutions that drive results across multiple platforms.
- Develop Account Executives by providing development, coaching, motivation, support and feedback to team members.
- Create an atmosphere of team work and collaboration.
- Establish strong cross functional and cross channel partnerships with Merchandising, Marketing and Media.
- 4 year college degree and/or equivalent experiences.
- 5-8 years digital media and analytics (agency and retail experience preferred)
- Excellent understating of the constant evolving digital media landscape and a proved track record of driving advertising sales.
- Accountability for sales revenue of $10M+.
- Proven end to end sales skills - pipeline management, closing, and negotiation.
- Ability to identify and influence key brand partners to invest their marketing dollars at Target.
- Agility to work in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work through ambiguity.
- Experience creating multi- channel digital media plans.
- Proven ability to develop processes to streamline business and gain efficiencies.
- Demonstrated experience in team development and leadership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to “tell the digital media story”.
- Ability to effectively communicate across various audiences and deliver key messages.
- Ability to travel as necessary