Document Specialist - Bloomington MN
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners Inc has an opening for a Document Specialist to join our client's team in Bloomington, MN! This person will be responsible for copying and assembling large documents for proposals, presentations, etc. We are looking for someone with great attention to detail and a customer service mentality. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Primarily responsible for copying and assembling various documents in an organized and timely manner.
- Make use of technology to ensure access to current documents is efficient and secure for all employees.
- Be responsible for the ongoing improvement of the organizations’ document management and control methodology.
- Ensures that appropriate maintenance is performed on various office equipment when necessary.
- Performs administrative and clerical duties such as providing information to outside callers/internal employees, preparing outgoing mail, etc.
- Orders business and office supplies through a designated source.
- Coordinates meetings, lunches, seminars and conferences when needed.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, documents, or tables in order to track usage, purchase orders and other items.
- Follow up with various departments and managers regarding outstanding document projects and projected completion.
- Review, analyze and organize documents as needed.
- Data entry of information into company system to maintain records.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associate's Degree Preferred).
- 1+ year of administrative support experience or document management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen.
Apply for Document Specialist - Bloomington MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly