Days: Monday - Friday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $66,000 - $72,000 based on qualifications
Job Description: Maximizes room and associated gaming revenues along with optimizing expenses related to driving those revenues. Recommends and carries out strategies and tactics to maximize profit yield of our hotel guests. Accountable for market performance and meeting budget, forecast and optimal business mix targets. Manages a 24x7 Call Center operation, including the use of supporting software systems.
Prepares and maintains department budget. Executes necessary controls to ensure compliance with budget. Prepares and maintains hotel room night's budget and forecasts, and reconciles hotel room revenues/occupancy.
- Analyzes short and long term demand made supply variables. Establishes short and long range optimal occupancy and pricing objectives among the various channels, strategies and actions to achieve stated objectives.
- Works with various departments that rely upon the hotel to align recommended goals, strategies and tactics. Reconciles conflicting goals among the various departments in a constructive manner and is responsible for executing on recommendations.
- Analyzes and monitors marketing channels and production-Internet, GDS and social media. Provides input in market mix which would stimulate additional revenue with a sustainable cost structure.
- Provides regular feedback Analyzes to hotel users and senior management, identifying the basis for recommendations as well as reporting of results.
- Manages all computer systems in Call Center operations. Includes but is not limited to hotel reservations and sales bookings, PBX, call management systems and casino specific tracking systems. Ensures accuracy of all systems and end-of- reports.
- Oversees hitting, training/development, performance management and discipline of assigned team members, including terminations. Approves team member schedules abased on labor standards and coordinates job duties and reviews payroll.
- Responds to guest and team member concerns and resolves assures within scope of authority.
- Recommends, creates and updates department training and procedure manuals.
- Combination of post-secondary education in Business Administration, Finance, Hotel Administration or related field and experience in revenue management, hotel sales or related field to equal eight years.
- Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification or ability to obtain within one year of employment.
- Knowledge of Opera or similar PMS, GDS and RMS systems.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently and to prioritize and organize multiple projects.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.