Staffing Partners Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Office Manager to join our client's team! This is with a small organization where you can really make an impact on the day to day operations of the company. You will be in charge of various areas from administration, customer service, sales support, etc. If you enjoy a variety of responsibilities and a face-paced role then please apply today!
- Bookkeeping duties from entering purchase orders, invoices and customer payments into Quickbooks.
- Bank and credit card reconciliation responsibilities.
- Project management duties where you work with field reps and answer any of their questions, help with any issues, make sure jobs are completed, etc.
- Work in CRM system and help put together pricing for client quotes.
- Managing and reporting on sales forecasts and actual sales.
- Customer service responsibilities such as answering phones, questions, issues, etc for various customers calling in.
- Managing small office staff (varies depending on season/work-load).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma (Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred).
- 3+ years of administrative experience.
- Management experience highly preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office experience (Word, Outlook, & Excel)