JOIN US AS AN ACCOUNTANT
About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Accountant, you'll take the lead as you…
- Drive the accounting and reporting of capital projects for Target, including new stores, distribution centers, remodels, technology, vendor reimbursed, merchandising, and other special projects.
- Review the capital/expense accounting treatment on Target's capital projects by developing an in-depth understanding of technology, property development, and merchandising projects.
- Create and maintain capital projects within SAP.
- Perform critical month-end accounting including significant accruals and analysis.
- Develop strong relationships and provide client support to TTS, PD, Merchandising, Stores and Finance for capital projects.
- Drive innovation and analytics to improve complex processes
- Four-year degree in Accounting or Finance and 2 - 3 years of related experience
- Strong PC and systems experience
- Excellent communication, problem solving, organization and analytical skills
- Outstanding client service
- High level of initiative and strong leadership abilities
- Ability to positively interact with various levels of management
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously with proven project management skills