Software Quality Analyst (SQA) Integration Specialist
The SQA Integration Specialist will to help create great software products. As a member of the team you will be working alongside software developers on software releases and projects with a focus on validating the company's systems functionality against other product integrations. Testing will be on Microsoft, 'Amazon Stack/Cloud' environments in addition to Mobile/Portal Enterprise/Integration testing against various products.
- Work as part of a team to assist in analyzing failures and creating detailed release notes.
- Review product requirements and software with development teams to ensure software usability and reliability.
- Monitor testing efforts conducted by vendors to ensure that the testing depth, breadth, and techniques used align with DRC standards.
- Design and execute software test plans, completing manual & automated testing as needed, documenting and reporting issues found, and continually looking for improvements in testing processes.
- Assist in analyzing failures and creating/reviewing detailed release announcements/release notes, as well as review product requirements and software with development teams to ensure software usability and reliability.
- Review software and production issues as they occur for a holistic analysis of the impacts and possible causes.
- Write and review Microsoft SQL queries and reports
- Provide recommendations for future system design enhancements to address issues
- Participate in system and user acceptance testing efforts
- Understand system interdependencies and collaborate with project teams accordingly
- 5+ years for experience in a technology related position.
- 3+ years software testing experience including test automation and integration testing.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Ability to multi task between multiple testing projects
- Thorough understanding of Software Quality Assurance Methodology
- Thorough understanding of various Software Testing Types
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
- Familiar with Jira (or similar) for logging issues/defects or Project Portal
- Commitment to and sense of urgency for project timelines
- Works well in a team environment
- Mobile application testing experience on Android, iOS and Windows devices
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have, not required)
- BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- Familiar with Continuous Integration Testing Techniques a plus
Essential Job Requirements:
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
- Other duties as needed
- Willingness to be part of an on-call support rotation
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hour periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds as necessary
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position
To apply: See www.drccareers.com and use Job ID/Keyword 2308
Company cannot provide visa sponsorship for this position
No agencies, please
Data Recognition Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V