Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Summary: The UI/UX developer will play a key role on our team development. Our UI/UX developer will be responsible for conducting user research, creating sitemaps, wireframes and designs, and ultimately aligning user behavior to actions that drive results. You will be working with developers, leadership, and Marketing to collaborate on how to enhance the user and interface experience.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable data and user experience.
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and create mockups and user journeys for a wide range of devices including mobile.
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
- Rapid design and user testing methodology.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to the rest of the team and senior leadership.
- Implement business functionality, user flow to include small to medium interaction design work.
- Ability to understand moderately complex business logic for the design work.
- Will complete both interaction design (user flow, functionality) and visual design (colors, look and feel, etc.) projects.
- Work with development teams to create UI/UX patterns and ensure consistent look and feel across all of our applications.
- Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software.
- Knowledge and experience in Accessibility / 508 compliance standards preferred.
- Familiarity with work management tools: JIRA and Git.
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hour periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day
Data Recognition COrporation is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.