Unit Secretary (Clerk) - part-time
As a Unit Secretary, you will:
- Perform general clerical, secretarial, and unit clerk duties in accordance with established PrairieCare procedures
- Accurately and timely file and/or transmit medical records upon request in compliance with HIPAA standards
- Conduct daily medical record chart checks
- Cross train to assist with Crisis Intervention if/when required
Work 8:00am - 4:30pm Mondays and Fridays only.
- High School diploma
- Health Unit Coordinator/Medical Secretary certificate or two-year degree is preferred but not required
- At least 1 year of work experience in a HUC or Medical Secretary position
- Microsoft Office skills using Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask and accept multiple requests from staff members
- Ability to prioritize and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to display a professional attitude in all aspects of performance
- Ability to use a computer, fax machine, scanner, and copier as needed
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment. PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.