Swanson & Youngdale, Inc., is a nationally recognized painting and drywall contractor with a mission to be the best finishing contractor in both commercial and industrial markets. We pride ourselves on providing superior quality, leadership and services to our clients.
Swanson & Youngdale, Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with division locations in Duluth, MN and Beulah, ND. We are seeking a full time motivated, self-starting individual to join our Minneapolis team as an Estimating Manager.
Job Title: Estimating Manager
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of the estimating department
- Maintain schedule of projects received from Project Managers
- Assign projects to estimators to facilitate meeting deadlines
- Analyze projects for viability
- Recruitment and development of all estimating personnel
- Establishing and maintaining an estimating department evaluation procedure
- Developing and maintaining estimating systems, procedures, software and databases
- All duties of an Estimator as needed
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent people management abilities
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and other typical office software/hardware
- Efficient personal time management and organization
- Familiarity with quantity takeoff techniques
- Proficient in construction document reading and interpretation
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to compare and interpret detailed information
- Ability to make sound and accurate judgements
Competitive wage package depends on experience, includes health insurance, dental insurance, 401K, Employees Stock Option Plan (ESOP), and paid time off.
Employment is subject to passing a drug screen.
Please submit your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 952.545.4435.