Accounts Receivable Specialist
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable Specialist with our client in Bloomington, MN! This is a contract opportunity with a growing organization. The successful candidate will have a great customer service mentality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Review and process account adjustments and requests for refunds.
- Obtain authorizations for credit cards and process electronic credit card batch.
- Provide service to clients and project management staff regarding collection issues.
- Communicate and follow-up effectively with project management team, clients and others in the Finance Department regarding client accounts on a timely basis.
- Process, review and send monthly statements and assist with resulting inquiries.
- Initiate collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced, goal-oriented collections department.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties.
- 2+ years high-volume cash application experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
- Knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Apply for Accounts Receivable Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly