Manager, Cardiopulmonary Services - Hospital, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 60 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 750 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 6,800 employees.
Our Eau Claire Hospital is schedule to open in June of 2018. We are looking for a proven leader to fill our Manager, Cardiopulmonary, Hospital role.
The Manager-Cardiopulmonary Services-Hospital is responsible for managing and coordinating staff and services related to the 24/7 cardiopulmonary therapy services within the hospital setting. This role assists administrators and leadership to define and execute strategic initiatives within their assigned area(s) and works with providers to maintain a service delivery system that meets the patient care and financial objectives of the organization. The Manager-Cardiopulmonary Services-Hospital is expected to perform various therapies and procedures as a Respiratory Therapist to provide excellent patient care and seek opportunities to improve and expand our services to our patients.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Associate degree in respiratory therapy
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, management, or respiratory therapy
- Current Wisconsin Registered Nurse licensure
- 5 years of experience in respiratory care to include experience with mechanical ventilation of patients from neonatal to geriatric
- 2 years in a leadership role that demonstrated personal leadership effectiveness and team-building strategies
- 2 years supervisory or management experience preferred
- Respiratory Care Practitioner license awarded by the State of Wisconsin
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification awarded by the American Heart Association
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) certification awarded by the National Board for Respiratory Care within one year of hire
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS) certifications awarded by the American Heart Association within one year of hire
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) certification awarded by the National Board for Respiratory Care at time of hire preferred
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS) certifications awarded by the American Heart Association at time of hire preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Eau Claire is located in western Wisconsin on the confluence of the Chippewa and Eau Claire rivers. This city of 62,000 is a regional center for health care, finance, commerce, transportation, education, retail trade, and entertainment. The area boasts a healthy and diverse economy, low unemployment, affordable housing, and safe neighborhoods. Eau Claire is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Chippewa Valley Technical College, as well as excellent public and private K-12 schools. Recreation for all seasons is close by and includes boating, fishing, golf, hiking and nature trails, bicycle trails, as well as snowmobile, cross-country ski and snow-shoe areas. Eau Claire is also home to Country Jam, one of the nation's largest country music festivals, which attracts top artists each year. Just 75 miles east of Minneapolis/St. Paul along the I-94 corridor, Eau Claire offers convenient access to the amenities of a large metropolitan area, plus the daily comforts and conveniences available in a smaller community. For more information about Eau Claire, please visit the following websites: City of Eau Claire, http://www.ci.eau-claire.wi.us or Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce, http://www.eauclairechamber.org/
Questions may be directed to Heidi Kramer, Human Resources:
Apply directly through:
Or through our Career Center at:
Reference job number MC172332
1000 N. Oak Ave.
Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.