Administrative Assistant Department of Nursing (.75FTE) -Holistic Health Studies (.25FTE)
The Henrietta Schmoll School of Health at St. Catherine University invites applicants for a full-time Administrative Assistant position. This position provides support to the program directors and faculty in both the Department of Nursing and the Department of Holistic Health Studies.
• Management and maintaining privacy of student data and files
• Graphic presentation of student data and program outcomes
• Managing mail and overseeing printing and delivery of official communication with students
• Maintaining meeting minutes
• Interfacing with the public in person and via phone, email, and social media
• Managing the organization of electronic and paper files
• Support the department web page
• Coordinate course offering with the Registrar
• Support department event planning
Special/Other Requirements Summary
To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site at www.stkate.edu/hr to apply for this position. Position number is #20180001-Staff. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. For information, contact Suzan Ulrich, Dean of Nursing and Respiratory Care at firstname.lastname@example.org . Application review begins immediately and position will remain open until filled.
• High School Diploma requires, bachelor's degree preferred.
• A minimum of two years administrative assistant experience required, experience in higher education preferred.
• Successful candidates will be equipped with administrative and advanced computer proficiency, possess the knowledge and comfort in working with information technology including social media, have the ability to learn new information technology and support event planning.
• Excellent communication skills are required.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org