Sourcing Manager (Fabric)
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Sourcing manager-FabricDescription:Help Target deliver high quality, trend right merchandise to our stores and Target.com at a great value. Support the overall strategic fabric leveraging and platforming function for Owned brand Apparel. You will work with a wide range of Product Development and Sourcing Teams, as well as Overseas Offices and Fabric Suppliers to turn ideas into great merchandise.
- Partner with a cross functional team to define raw material planning and leveraging opportunities for Apparel.
- Drive fabric sourcing strategy to support business opportunities and global country of production diversity to ensure Target achieves financial plans.
- Aggregate fabric needs across apparel divisions to enable the postponement model and achieve benefits of speed, flexibility, quality and cost.
- Utilize negotiation skills and costing expertise to deliver maximum bottom line impact.
- Support the business through robust matrix management of the apparel textiles supply chain.
- Build a transparent supply chain that supports responsible sourcing.
- Synthesize global data/intelligence to drive value for the guest and deliver financial results
- 4-year degree with 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Change leadership and comfortable with ambiguity
- Supply chain/production knowledge desired