RN, Coumadin Nurse
The Minnesota Masonic Home's beautiful Bloomington campus offers a warm and inviting setting for seniors to call home. This welcoming environment extended to our employees who enjoy being part of something special - a diverse team that really cares about each other and is committed to providing exceptional care and compassion to our residents.
- Establish and maintains list of residents on anticoagulants
- Checks all Coumadin orders upon admission
- Ensures that MD approves the PRN orders for Coumadin Clinic
- Conducts all INR lab tests using the Coau-Check machine
- Commicates INR results to primary MD/NP
- Communicates INR results and determine appropriate dose and notify charge nurse
- Oversees documentation process on the Coumadin Flow Sheet
- RN, Curently licensed in the state of Minnesota
- CPR certification
- 1 year experience in geriatrics
- Undertanding of anticoagulant therapy
- Ability to work autonomously
Part time, three days per week.
Minnesota Masonic Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer