Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Do you have experience operating vertical/horizontal mills, lathes, and swiss machines? Then Pro Staff would like to speak with you about Machine Operating opportunities on 2nd shift with our client company in Osakis! Duties include:
Interested? Call or text Pro Staff-Alexandria at 320-763-9677 for complete details and requirements.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
- Work from blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work-piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measure, mark, and document dimensions and reference points on material or work-piece as guides for subsequent machining
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verify conformance of finished work-piece to specifications using various measuring tools such as: calipers, micrometers, and depth micrometers. Familiarity with CMM, GD&T, and SPC.
- Set up and operate machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
Hours are 3:45pm-1:45am, Mon-Thurs. Pay is $15-17/hr, depending on experience.
- 3+years machining experience
- High School Diploma or GED; 2 year machining degree is preferred