Provider Enrollment Analyst
Humera Administrative Staffing is seeking a Provider Enrollment Analyst to work for our client, an independent, nonprofit health plan provider in Minneapolis, MN. Our client is dedicated to improving the health of its members through innovative services and partnerships across communities. This is a temporary contract set to start immediately and run through end of April.
- Assist with entering, updating and maintaining provider data in Amisys
- Respond to internal customer requests and questions, along with assisting in set up of providers in billing system
- Use MN-ITS provider list verification to ensure entities and practitioners are approved through DHS prior to setup
- Use Medicaid verification and OIG Exclusion verification systems prior to setup to ensure that the entities and/or practitioners do not have any sanctions against them
- Use National Plan & Provider Enumeration system prior to setup to ensure NPI's are valid as well as provider specialty
- Daily external provider contact via Emails
- Ensure department turnaround time guidelines are met and accurate
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Two year degree or equivalent in healthcare preferred; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Two or more years of experience in a managed health care environment.
- 10 Key by Touch
- Microsoft Office Excel experience
- Experience as a Systems or Business Analyst.
- System knowledge of Maccess (EXP), Amisys, Cactus and SharePoint software.
- System knowledge of MN-ITS Provider Lists.
- System knowledge of Medicaid Verification and OIG Exclusion verification.
- System knowledge of National Plan & Provider Numerations.