Grow Your Career with SharePoint Credit Union
At SharePoint Credit Union, we are dedicated to offering easy financial solutions to improve the financial wellness of the communities in which we serve. SharePoint is growing and invites individuals who are energetic, friendly, and member service driven to join our team. We reward incentives to employees that deliver top performance based on your sales referrals while following procedures and compliance requirements.
As a Branch Manager your role will be to direct the operations of a, Credit Union facility, ensuring the branch meets organizational financial, operational, service, and growth plans.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Underwrites consumer loans up to the amount assigned per credit union policy; reviews and approves underwriting decisions of subordinate personnel.
- Directs, develops, motivates, hires, and disciplines branch personnel; administrators performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personnel actions.
- Monitors branch operating results relative to established objectives and insures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Maintains communications with main office; prepares and submits standard reports; attends scheduled management meetings.
- Represents the branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organization(s), suppliers, other financial institutions, and similar groups.
- Monitors all branch activities to insure they are in compliance with established credit union policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain and develop a qualified staff sufficient to meet the needs of members.
- Provide friendly, professional and accurate service and support to all members and associates.
- Complete performance reviews within the prescribed time frame.
- Develop and maintain business partner relationships within the community and area schools.
- Work with Business Development and Marketing to develop marketing plan in area of branch.
- Insure new product goals have been accomplished by the branch.
- Insure loan funding goals have been accomplished by the branch.
- Insure cross-selling goals have been accomplished by the branch.
- Insure all employee accuracy goals have been accomplished by the branch.
Experience and Education:
- Two to five years of similar or related experience.
- Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
- The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
SharePoint values our employees!We offer:
- Competitive wages.
- Incentives for reaching specified sales goals.
- An excellent benefits package which include insurance, generous PTO, education and retirement.
- Advancement opportunities within a growing company.
Learn more about the position at http://sharepointcu.com/about_career.asp. Easily apply by noting Branch Manager- St. Louis Park in the subject line when sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Branch Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly