Call Center Representative/Resource Center
Grow Your Career with SharePoint Credit Union
At SharePoint Credit Union, we are dedicated to offering easy financial solutions to improve the financial wellness of the communities in which we serve. SharePoint is growing and invites individuals who are energetic, friendly, and member service driven to join our team.
As a Full-Time Call Center Representative, you will:
- Assist members with their telephone requests, answer questions about products and services.
- Handle routine financial transactions (deposits, loan payments, etc.) available over the phone.
- Provide excellent service to members and non-members.
- Cross-sell SharePoint products/services and refer to appropriate departments.
- Follow procedural and regulatory rules.
Successful candidates will be/have:
- Service driven and enjoy interacting with people.
- Professional, displayed through attitude, attire, and written/verbal communication.
- Compliant with the Bank Secrecy Act by upholding member confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Credit Union products and services, and will have the ability to identify and cross-sell products applicable to the member.
- Willingness to proactively solicit new business as appropriate.
- Positive and have a “can do” attitude.
- Cooperative, dependable and flexible.
- Personal initiative and motivation.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure in fast-paced environments.
- Basic math skills and computer aptitude.
Experience and Education:
- Equivalent of a high school diploma.
- Previous cash handling, credit union or banking experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience is highly preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Employee must be bondable.
SharePoint values our employees! We offer:
- Competitive wages.
- An excellent benefits package which include insurance, generous PTO, education and retirement.
- Advancement opportunities within a growing company.