Grow Your Career with SharePoint Credit Union
At SharePoint, we are dedicated to offering easy financial solutions to improve the financial wellness of the communities in which we serve. SharePoint is growing and invites individuals who are energetic, friendly, and member service driven to join our team. We reward incentives to motivated employees that deliver top performance based on your sales referrals while following procedures and compliance requirements.
As a FT Universal Banker, you will:
- Assist member with opening accounts, answer questions about products and services, resolving problems within authority or refer problems that are beyond authority to supervisor, along with recommendations.
- Handle routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, sell money orders and gift cards, and other miscellaneous transactions etc.)
- Provide excellent service to members and non-members.
- Cross-sell SharePoint products/services and refer to appropriate departments.
- Balance cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Follow procedural and regulatory rules.
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing, filing, computer input, answering the telephone.
Successful candidates will be/have:
- Service driven and enjoy interacting with people.
- Professional, displayed through attitude, attire, and written/verbal communication.
- Compliant with the Bank Secrecy Act by upholding member confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Credit Union products and services, and will have the ability to identify and cross-sell products applicable to the member.
- Willingness to proactively solicit new business as appropriate.
- Positive and have a "can do" attitude.
- Cooperative, dependable and flexible.
- Personal initiative and motivation.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure/in fast-paced environments.
- Basic math skills and computer aptitude.
Experience and education required:
- Equivalent of a high school diploma.
- Previous cash handling, credit union or banking experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience is highly preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Employee must be bondable.
SharePoint values our employees! We offer:
- Competitive wages.
- Incentives for reaching specified sales goals.
- An excellent benefits package which include insurance, generous PTO, education and retirement.
- Advancement opportunities within a growing company.
Learn more about the position at http://sharepointcu.com/about_career.asp.
Do you want to make a difference and grow professionally? Easily apply by noting Universal Banker Position – St. Louis Park, Burnsville, Bloomington in the subject line when sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Universal Bankers
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly