Program Coordinator - Graduation to Certification Project, CATIE Center
The CATIE Center at St. Catherine University invites applications for a full time Program Coordinator. This position is subject to grant funding with anticipated funding of two-years. The Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting participants and staff of the national Graduation to Certification (GTC) program.
● Assist the Management Team as needed in the administration of the GTC program.
● As necessary, respond to questions from the public, current and potential program participants.
● Oversee the collection of information from applicants to the GTC program.
● As appropriate, provide support to participants accepted into the program to facilitate their involvement/success in activities
● Work with GTC program staff and contractors to ensure the effective collection of participant information and file management.
● Oversee the currency of information and the effective functioning of the Grad2Cert.org website.
● Assistant with the coordination of such activities as the application process, service learning coordination, immersion program, supervised placement, pre and post assessments.
Special/Other Requirements Summary
To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr to electronically apply for this position. Position number is 20180005-Staff. Applicants may also visit the University Human Resources office, located in Derham Hall Room 8, to submit an electronic application. Three references and successful completion of a background check will be required for employment. For information, contact Richard Laurion, MA, email@example.com. Review of applications will begin February 1, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled.
● Bachelor's degree required
● Excellent communication skills in both American Sign Language and written English
● Knowledge of the interpreting field and involvement in the Deaf Community
● Knowledge and use of both PC and Apple technology as well as MS Suite products
● Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information and materials.
● Willingness to work within a team, learn new skills and use new technology.
● Familiarity with or willingness to learn how to update website
● Ability to work in and adapt in fast-paced environment and balance multiple tasks.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org